People wonder what I do, how I do it and why (golden circle). My blog provides answers to these questions.
To get you started, here is a profile and business model that I have been developing for BLOX/Blox. Communications.
As BLOX –
- I do writing, art and design.
- I do it for enjoyment, for education and for the development of my brain.
- My work targets a specific niche that caters to creative and technical authors, digital artists and designers who are innovative yet mainstream, and who work passionately and effectively in their particular domains.
As Blox. Communications –
- I do branding, marketing and sales.
- I do it for guidance, for learning and for the development of my ideal customer/source audience (1000 followers on Instagram by September 2020).
- My work targets a specific niche that caters to brand experts, marketers and digital specialists who are innovative yet mainstream, and who work passionately and efficiently in their particular domains.
I’m excited to share this information with you and welcome any comments.
Blox is an artistic identity that was developed in the early 2000s. Since then, it has become a moniker for Chona’s creative + technical work embodying explorations of (a concept called) Digital Presence. She explores its relationship to topics surrounding the business and execution of art in digital marketing.
It is important to focus on our direct connection to customer needs, emotions and competitive environments. Selling is often an important feature and for success, we should present fluent work for customers to engage with.
As a creative director, Chona dreams of influencing the corporate landscape, impacting HOW and WHY companies use art in digital marketing applications. For the next year or so, she plans to either upgrade her educational background or find a permanent position with an agency open to art, growth and creation.
In order to breed success, I understand that I must learn the ins and outs of working in an ad environment, how to manage marketing clients and how to fit in with the demands of a competitive and ever-changing industry.
This business model creates objective goals for my work as a digital specialist, social media/brand strategist and creative director focused on Digital Presence. I would like to create projects that incite wonder, plus change. I believe my experience and approach can create long-term impact for clients engaged with today’s latest digital platforms.
I will ask you this about your business:
- How did it all begin?
- What does your business need help with today?
- What is the spirit of your company?
- How can we improve your Digital Presence?
a) To develop BRAND IDENTITY via transparent, accurate & responsible communication.
b) To promote GROWTH + ATTENTION using state of the art processes and techniques.
c) To cultivate COMPREHENSION of digital presence using a Simpler & Larger approach.
Simpler & Larger – To produce work that is easily understood and done, so that businesses can consider a greater capacity.
1. INTEGRITY is a choice of being honest; it encompasses consistent standards & ideas that impact a greater picture.
2. TRANSPARENCY is how actions are observable; it brings clarity & accuracy to communication where multiple parties are involved.
3. BELIEF is trust and confidence in our audience and work; it promotes the realities of the digital landscape through careful management of the creative process & its outcomes.
I approach my work with professionalism, courage and open-mindedness. I break it down this way –
I) Be professional; make a statement.
II) Have courage to make large moves; understand the difference between path and journey.
III) Be optimistic; express gratitude – open-mindedness can create a tidal wave effect.
The Customer Journey
This document is updated regularly, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.