People wonder what I do, how I do it and why (golden circle). My blog provides answers to these questions.
To get you started, here is a profile and business model I have been developing for Blox/Blox. Communications.
As BLOX –
- I do writing, art and design.
- I do it for enjoyment, for education and for the development of my brain.
- My work targets a specific niche, namely one that caters to creative and technical authors, digital artists and designers who are innovative yet mainstream, and who work passionately and efficiently in their particular domains.
As Blox. Communications –
- I do branding, marketing and sales.
- I do it for guidance, for learning and for the development of my ideal customer/source audience (1000 followers by September 2020).
- My work targets a specific niche, namely one that caters to brand experts, marketers and social media specialists who are innovative yet mainstream, and who work passionately and efficiently in their particular domains.
I’m excited to share this information with you and welcome any comments.
Blox is an artistic identity that was developed in the early 2000s. Since then, it has become a moniker for Chona’s creative + technical work embodying explorations of (a concept called) Digital Presence. She explores its relationship to topics surrounding the business and execution of art in digital marketing.
It is important to focus on our direct connection to customer needs, emotions, and competitive environments. Selling is often an important feature and for success, we should present fluent work for customers to engage with.
As an art director, Chona dreams of influencing the corporate landscape, impacting HOW and WHY companies use art for digital marketing applications.
For the next year or two, Chona would like to elevate her educational background through formal training and by earning a full-time position with a reputable agency open to art, growth and innovation.
In order to breed success, Chona understands that she must learn the ins and outs of working in an ad environment, how to manage marketing clients and how to fit in with the demands of a competitive and ever changing industry.
She will use her business model to help create objective goals for various roles as a digital specialist, social media strategist and art director focused on Digital Presence.
She would like to create projects that incite wonder, plus change. She believes her experience and approach can create long-term impact for all digital platforms.
- What do businesses need help with today?
- How can we improve Digital Presence?
a) To develop BRAND IDENTITY via transparent, accurate & responsible communication.
b) To promote GROWTH + ATTENTION using state of the art processes and techniques.
c) To cultivate COMPREHENSION of digital presence using a Simpler & Larger approach.
Simpler & Larger – To produce work that is easily understood and done, so that businesses can consider a greater capacity.
1. INTEGRITY is a choice of being honest; it encompasses consistent standards & ideas that impact a greater picture.
2. TRANSPARENCY is how actions are observable; it brings clarity & accuracy to communication where multiple parties are involved.
3. BELIEF is trust and confidence in our audience and work; it promotes the realities of the digital landscape through careful management of the creative process & its outcomes.
Brand awareness/identity, customer engagement/experience, social media coordination/strategy, creative/technical writing, idea/concept development, art/creative direction, photography, graphic art/design, discourse, brainstorms, team-building exercises, creative presentations, corporate communication, client education, team training, campaign building, adaptive learning, analytics & artificial intelligence.
This document is updated regularly, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.