Hi everyone! Here is an example of an acceptance letter I wrote for a sales job (Sales Strategist for VanWhistle Media, New Westminster, BC). Try not to copy it, just have a read and write one for yourself.
Dear hiring manager (or use name),
Thank you for your offer of employment.
Q: What question does every CEO have when hiring a new business team member?
A: What makes you the BEST for my business?
I have an arsenal of answers, a few I will describe below. Let’s begin.
Q: What will you contribute?
A: I will empower you to be YOUR best. I will put my best talent forward understanding that there may be a learning curve, I can and will keep up.
Q: Every project will have a PROCESS to reach a targeted end. What’s your plan?
A: I aim to –
- Increase your profit margin by refining your sales purchasing funnel
- Raise overall awareness & interest in your company, products and services
- Generate more flexibility for the team, so that your company can further succeed
Q: What main attribute will you bring to the table?
A: Integrity. Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles or moral uprightness. It is a personal choice to hold one’s self to consistent standards. I will bring forth growth and integrity by focusing on the following –
- Documenting the customer onboarding process
- Developing welcome care packages
- Articulating in-house processes & access to resources to the team and our clients
- Writing case studies about the team, clients and our products/services
- Creating client profiles
- Performing client interviews over the phone and/or in person
- Creating a Q+A document (5-8 questions) for customer stories to promote new business and to retain existing clientele
- Promoting customer stories to expand our networking community via applicable social channels and platforms
- Assisting with creative and technical content in other formats (blog, video etc.)
I can also help with copywriting, idea development, advertising, creative/art direction, account management and project coordination/management.
Q: How do you conclude?
A: I am insightful, intelligent and innovative. I intend to find ways to make things simpler and larger for you. I’m eager to learn. I am genuine. I am constantly inspired. I am enthusiastic and will take care of the company and our clients’ needs. I will proactively listen to my team. I will be dependable & I will deliver! Looking forward to your response.
Thank you and best regards,
Chona Fe Canlas (or use name)
Finding creative + effective ways to communicate can be a challenge. How will your audience receive your message? Will they be pleasantly surprised or immediately turned off? It’s always worth the risk to edit things down to their simplest context. So, take a different approach!