Hi everyone! Here is an example of an acceptance letter I wrote for a sales job. Try not to copy it, just have a read and write one for yourself.
Dear hiring manager (or team),
Thank you for your offer of employment.
Q: What question does every CEO have when hiring a new business team member?
A: What makes you the BEST for my business?
I have an arsenal of answers, a few I will describe below. Let’s begin.
Q: What will you contribute?
A: I will empower you to be YOUR best. I will put my best talent forward understanding that there may be a learning curve, I can and will keep up.
Q: Every project will have a PROCESS to reach a targeted end. What’s your plan?
A: I aim to –
- Increase your profit margin by refining your sales purchasing funnel
- Raise overall awareness & interest in your company, products and services
- Generate more flexibility for the team, so that your company can further succeed
Q: What main attribute will you bring to the table?
A: Integrity. Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles or moral uprightness. It is a personal choice to hold one’s self to consistent standards.
Q: What’s your goal?
A: I will bring forth growth by focusing on the following –
- Documenting the customer onboarding process
- Developing welcome care packages
- Articulating in-house processes & access to resources to the team and our clients
- Writing case studies about the team, clients and our products/services
- Creating client profiles
- Performing client interviews over the phone and/or in person
- Creating a Q+A document (5-8 questions) for customer stories to promote new business and to retain existing clientele
- Promoting customer stories to expand our networking community via applicable social channels and platforms
- Assisting with creative and technical content in other formats (blog, video etc.)
I can also help with copywriting, idea development, advertising, creative/art direction, account management and project coordination.
Q: How do you conclude?
A: I am insightful, intelligent and innovative. I intend to find ways to make things simpler and larger for you. I’m eager to learn. I am genuine. I am constantly inspired. I am enthusiastic and will take care of the company and our clients’ needs. I will proactively listen to my team. I will be dependable & I will deliver!
Thank you and best regards,
Chona Fe Canlas (your new Sales Specialist)
Finding creative + effective ways to communicate can be a challenge. How will your audience receive your message? Will they be pleasantly surprised or immediately repulsed? It’s always worth the risk to edit things down to their simplest context. So, take a different approach!